Welcome to Vancouver Island!
Our region covers over 22,000 square kilometres (that’s about the size of Ireland!) and offers a diverse selection of unique locations including:
- natural terrain: old growth forests, sandy beaches, bays, mountains, meadows, cliffs, caves, lakes, rives, waterfalls and fjords
- communities: modern cities, seaside towns and first nations villages
- agricultural areas: farms, ranches, crops, nurseries and vineyards
- industrial sites: mills, mines, quarries, log sorts, lumberyards, train tracks and stations
Many locations have doubled for:
- Coastal communities in Alaska
- Washington coastline
- Chesapeake Bay
- Upstate New York communities
- Northern California
- Muir Woods
Search our thousands of photographs to scout just the right locations for your next project. Visit our Locations Library for a complete database of location images.