Our friendly, helpful and experienced staff is always available to assist you in any way possible. Let us know what you need before, during and after the shoot and we will do everything in our power to ensure your stay with us is a happy and profitable experience for you.
Northern Vancouver Island offers a diverse selection of unique locations for television, movies or commercials. Search our thousands of photographs to scout just the right locations for your next project.
We are happy to put together and send a linked portfolio with representative images that can be shared between colleagues.
Our Resource Database includes searchable listings for experienced crew and local service providers, all categorized and annotated to help you locate exactly what you need to complete your projects.
Current & Recent Productions
Looking to get involved in a production filming on Vancouver Island North? All productions (in pre-production or filming) are listed below. Please contact each production directly for more information.
- Indie Feature, The Princess and Iron Horses, Sept 10-20,2022 in Comox Valley
- TV Series Resident Alien February 27-March 2, 2022 in Ladysmith
- TV Series Chesapeake Shores S6 production office will open February 14, 2022 email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature Film Lou August 4 - 19, 2021 in Ucluelet email your resume to: email@example.com
- Mini-Series Shogun September 19-26 in Ucluelet
- Feature Film Exile Nov 2-19 in Powell River
If you are new to Vancouver Island or just interested in seeing the variety of locations available to you in our database then please take a look at this 60 second locations reel or our short production reel. See all of our Video Reels.